The 4th International Seminar “Life of Genomes -2018” is a three days event focused on introduction the latest advances in genome and post-genome technologies and their applications in the frame of cutting-edge biomedical projects.
Our goal is to introduce modern approaches and resources in the field of molecular biology, developmental biology, -omics science, molecular embryology, single cell biology, sport biology, cancer biology and genome-wide studies to wider audience. We asked each speaker to both introduce methodology and illustrate its advantages by giving examples from their own cutting-edge research. Thus, the meeting is aimed combine both international seminar and elements of a school for young scientist.
Poster contributions from students and researchers are more than welcome and highly appreciated, as we hope to bust scientific collaboration among Russian scientific community and leading world laboratories. The seminar is targeted at scientists and students on all levels interested in the intersection between biology, medicine and IT technologies.
Invited Speakers include:
- Igor Adameyko (Karolinska Institute, Sweden)
- Mikhail Skoblov (Research Center for Medical Genetics, Russia)
- Chung-Chau Hon (RIKEN, Japan)
- Hannes Lohi (Helsinki University, Finland)
- Peter Kharchenko (Harvard University, USA)
- Igor Efimov (The George Washington University, USA)
- Marina Lizio (RIKEN, Japan)
- Takahiro Kikawada (NARO, Japan)
- Sunagawa Genshiro (RIKEN, Japan)
- Jeyapalan Jennie (Nottingham University, UK)
- Fedor Kolpakov (Institute of Computational Technologies SB RAS, Russia)
- Takahiro Yamada (Keio University, Japan)
- Daniil Popov (Institute of Biomedical Problems, RAS, Russia)
- Sergei Moshkovskii (Research Institute of Biomedical Chemistry, Russia)
- Yulia Medvedeva (Federal Research Centre “Fundamentals of Biotechnology”)
Registration is free but needed. Registration Deadline for abstract submission: May 1, 2018.
If you are interested in giving a poster presentation, please submit the abstract via website
Venue: Institute of Fundamental Medicine and Biology, Kazan Federal University, K. Marksa str., 74, Kazan